Nice onesie with loose fit, scoop neck and buttoning between the legs. Thoughtful model that you and your baby will love.
• Envelope neck with extra width so you don't have to put the onesie over your head, but simply pull it on from below - practical, easy and more comfortable for your baby.
• Cuff at the bottom of the leg - you don't have to struggle with the first button (which is constantly unbuttoned by little kicking legs).The
Rose Meadow print is one of our most popular and we understand why. It has a French vintage feel and an absolutely gorgeous color scheme. Roses, rosebuds & light gray dots against a creamy white background. It's in the details.
• Made from organic Aegean cotton. Grown in the Aegean coastal region of Turkey, it is a premium quality cotton. Read more here .
• GOTS certified.
• Made in Izmir, Turkey.
• Machine wash at 40 degrees with similar colours.
• Can be tumble dried, but we do not recommend it as it wears on the textile.
• Iron at temperature for cotton (but what parent has time for that? :))
More detailed care advice can be found here .
For your baby. Babies have delicate skin and the conventional cotton industry is one of the most chemically intensive in the world. It is the total amount of toxin exposure over time that may harm your baby's health, so you want to minimize the exposure. Choose organic cotton especially for the clothing that is right next to your baby's skin. Every choice you make is a good choice. No harmful chemicals are used in organic cotton production.
For those who work in production and their children. It goes without saying that the health and well being of the people who work with harsh chemicals daily is affected and, sadly, the cotton workers are often unhealthy. In areas where conventional cotton cultivation is replaced by organic, there is a clear health status improvement. It is our responsibility towards humanity to not engage factories that don't care about the health of their workers. We don't use cotton that has a history of causing illness and stress to families in other parts of the world.
For our planet. Apart from causing bad health in humans, the chemicals used in conventional cotton production harm the environment. The water and soil are polluted and the balance of the ecosystem is disturbed. Pests develop resistance to the chemicals used and new, even stronger ones are developed. Our kids will inherit this planet, let's make it a beautiful place.
Remember that the term "organic" is often just words.Certification bodies like GOTS controls the factories and farms that are certified. This guarantees that the production is truly organic. OEKO TEX does not equal organic.